Since 2004 Vicky has been UK Course Director for the Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, a year-long distance learning based diploma. During this time she has transformed the course, which is accredited by the Royal College of General Practitioners, into an online e-learning based course with clinical teaching days and has twice been awarded a Queen Mary Incentivisation Award for achievement over and above expectation. In 2011 she was shortlisted both for the Association of Learning Technology/Epigeum award for use of video in Education and for the Drapers ' Award for Teaching and Learning. She is Reader in Postgraduate Medical Education at Queen Mary University of London.
A former representative for less than full-time training registrars on the British Association of Dermatologists Education Sub-comittee, she is accredited as a 'Physician as Educator' by the Royal College of Physicians UK. She is much in demand as a lecturer both on the Diploma course and nationally and is actively involved in teaching and training of Specialist Registrars in Dermatology. She is Chair of the Examination Board for the Post Graduate Diploma in Aesthetic Surgery.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology UK- annually
- BMJ Masterclass 2012, 2013 (Chair)
- 7th World Congress for Hair Research 2013 Precongress Course (Chair)
- British Hair and Nail Group Annual Meeting Brighton 2012 (Chair)
- College of Emergency Medicine Annual Meeting 2010
- Royal College of GPs update 2010
- BMJ Webinar Series 2014
- Irish Association of Dermatologists Invited Lecturer 2014